Tuesday, February 24, 2009

top ten reasons why today is wonderful.

10. This morning when I woke up, my feet weren't freezing.
9. Cranraspberry juice and those cookies with the excessive amounts of icing and sprinkles.
8. I sounded really intelligent in my Theatre class, for once.
7. I watched this.
6. It was Shrimp & Good Food Night at the Quad. Thanks, Mardi Gras.
5. Kate's Radio Show played my favorite Vampire Weekend song and there were boyscouts.
4. Pomai put this video on my wall, which led me to discover the beauty of Edges: A Song Cycle. I am completely in love with it. I wish I had the voice to do musical theatre.
3. I got everything on my list of To-Do's completely finished. Including the dishes, finally!
2. My Mom is adorable.
1. My family sent me a birthday candy-basket and there is a Cookies N' Cream Hersheys in it.

No comments: